Our pair of PRG trailers offers the highest quality
and are some of the most up-to-date in the UK
THE HIRING PROCESS
PRG TracSporter (Extra Wide) Twin Axle
£75 A DAY (EX. VAT) / £90 a day (INC VAT)
Fully enclosed super aerodynamic one piece moulded cover giving high security combined with easy access. Excellent quality of construction and total reliability as well as internal LED lighting and drop down gas strut assisted tailgate ramp.
Ideal to carry all types of cars from Vintage to modern day race cars, in style and safety with the added bonus of weatherproof cover at race meetings and events.
PRG ProSporter (Extra Wide) Tri Axle
£99 A DAY (EX. VAT) / £118.80 A DAY (INC VAT)
The optimum in covered car transporters. Our fully enclosed transporter has a one piece roof section with lightweight foam cored and GRP side panels, giving excellent looks and aerodynamics. The rear door is a drop down gas strut assisted tailgate ramp. This together with the tilt-bed gives a very low angle, making loading the lowest vehicle easy.
The whole transporter is designed for easy operation and will carry most types of vehicle. With features like a 12v internal lighting system, 240v plug in power / lighting system, tyre rack, starter ramps and workbench, the ProSporter is ideal for
race car teams as well as professional car transportation, giving complete protection and privacy...
The Hiring Process...
The low-down on how and what you need in order to hire one of our trailers...
1) Choose the required trailer based on the size of the vehicle you are transporting (see dimensions here), if you are still unsure which to choose please get in contact and we will try our best to work out which is best suited.
2) Give one of the team a call to book your hire slot, please note in order to secure the booking we will require the hire fee up front. This is company policy to avoid no shows. We have an international charge of £50 ex. VAT (£60 inc VAT) to cover the extra miles and wear and tear on the trailer. We also require a deposit which is explained below.
3) We offer two types of deposit dependent on whether you have your own insurance/trade policy that will cover the trailer for a total replacement cost of £10,000. If so you pay a £250 ex. VAT (£300 inc VAT) deposit. If not we can offer to increase the deposit to £500 ex. VAT (£600 inc VAT) to cover more minor damage. Larger costs (accident or theft) are covered by the hirer as part of the agreement. Both deposits are fully refundable on safe return of the Trailer & Equipment.
For deposits of £250 ex. VAT (£300 inc VAT) we will need proof of insurance with a Cover Note to be shown prior to releasing the trailer.
4) A few more things we require on collection of the trailer - a standard size rear number plate matching the one of the tow vehicle, proof of name and address, so we would need your Driving Licence and a utility bill, bank statement or Warrant/ID card with photograph.
5) Once all paperwork has been completed we will show you around the trailer explaining how everything works and you can then be on your way!
For any enquiries or to book one of our trailers please either fill out the form below or give us a call...
OK Racing Trailer Hire
(Near M11 Junction 7 or 8 Bishops Stortford)
T 01279 731 734
All our trailers are registered for commercial use in Europe and include tie-down straps, floor lockers,
LED internal lights, 13 pin electrical connection (or adapter if required) and hitch lock.